Assembly InstructionsSAFETY WARNINGS
- Follow the information on the Warnings appearing on the upper Bunk End structure and on the carton. Do Not remove warning label from Bed.
- Always use the recommended size mattress or mattress support, or both, to prevent the likelihood of entrapment or falls.
- Surface of mattress must be at least 5 below the upper edge of guardrails.
- Do Not allow children under 6 years of age to use the upper bunk.
- Periodically check to ensure that the guardrail, the ladder, and other components are in their proper position, free from damage, and that all connections are tight.
- Do Not allow horseplay on or under the bed and prohibit jumping on the bed.
- Always use the ladder for entering and leaving the upper bunk.
- Do Not substitute parts, contact the manufacturer or dealer for replacement parts.
- Use of a nightlight may provide added safety precaution for a child using the upper bunk.
- Always use long guardrail on the backside of the upper bunk.
- The use of water or sleep flotation mattress is prohibited.
- Prohibit more than one person on the upper bunk.
- Keep these instructions for further reference.
- Position side rails to bedposts with foundation blocks turned inside and down. Assemble with machine bolts and flat washers.
- Stack Bed Place 3 dowels in dowel holes of bottom bedpost. Position top bed unit on dowels in bottom bed unit.
- Safety wires Position wires on the top of the foundation blocks 11 from the inside of the end structure. Assemble with #14 x screws.
- Guard Rails Position Guard Rail at the side and assure there is no more than 15 from the end of the Guard Rail to bed end structure. Place two-piece guard rail on the back side rail, leaving 1/8 gap between guard rail and bed end structure. Assemble with #10 x 2 screws.
- Filler Boards Filler boards are affixed to the end frames by the manufacturer and are not to be removed when stacking beds. End frames with filler boards must be used for the Upper Bunk.
- Ladder Position ladder at either end of top Side Rail and assemble with #8 x 2 screws.
REPLACEMENT PARTS AND MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
- There must be at least 5 from mattress sleeping surface to the top edge of Guard Rail.
- Frames with Filler Board are always used for upper bunk.
- Replacement Parts, Including additional Guard Rails, may be obtained from any of our Woodcrest dealers.
- SV = Sealer and Varnish on a Natural Finish
- UF = Unfinished and Unstained
- Some excess parts may be included.
- 7/16 Socket or Nut Driver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Part A: Flat washers (16)
- Part B: 4" Lag Bolts (16)
- Part C: #14 Screws (8)
- Part D: #10 Screws (14)
- Part E: Safety Wires (4)
- Part F: Dowels (4)
- Part G: #8 Screws (2)
- Part H: Caps (6)
- Part I: Tee Nuts (16)